Saturday, May 24, 2008

Worst Blogger Ever

I have to apologize for being so tardy with the blog updates. Sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging. Well I am happy to say that even though I stopped posting the flowers have kept growing and growing!



New BlubWatch updates are now on our Flickr page. You can see from the photo above that the lilies are out in front. We have had some late entries as well. Both of the Acidantheras have sprouted and are doing fine. To my amazement the Dahlia's are also starting to grow. Sadly I have seen no growth for the Begonias but yesterday I noticed that 2 Crocosmia have just broke the surface. I have a feeling the flickr page is going to get updated a lot more often soon.

Perhaps the most exciting thing in the garden is that last years Jolanda Lilies are back!
It is really wonderful to see something return the next year. Gardening on the street means you take your chances. It is good to see some plants can thrive under stressful conditions.

Well I have finally got off my but and posted something. Hopefully this will inspire me to keep it up!